DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

ajax is a fag knp

Go down 
+3
lolubad
Plutonia
MasterAkia
7 posters
AuthorMessage

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 am

you guys fucking fail member list is moar like

DTA*Crazykiller:
DTA*Crazywife:
DTA*Dark:
DTA*Exorcist:
DTA*DoctaX:
DTA*BrainDamage
DTA*Karnage
DTA*Pharsyde
DTA*Plutonia
DTA*Anonymous

anyways everything sucks without ck. oh yeah and ajax needs to be kicked out of the clan now. ck didn't want him in, and gave him multiple chances to get his shit together before he kicked him out of DTA. i dunno why he was even let back in. i am sure anyone who was around when he did that shit will agree.

Last edited by DTA*Anonymous on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MasterAkia

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: agreed   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 am

agreed! i miss the old DTA
Back to top Go down
Plutonia

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Love you too broken... XD Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.plutoniaproductions.webs.com

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 pm

fixed, blame you member list.
Back to top Go down
Plutonia

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 pm

lol <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.plutoniaproductions.webs.com
lolubad

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:48 pm

shit son this dta is bullshit terribad.

full of scrubs and bitches imo.

old dta > this shitty one
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 pm

I distinctly remember ajax getting the boot from CK. For what purpose(s) my memory is somewhat blurry. But I'm positive CK would remember perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lolubad

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 pm

he did get kicked. by ck himself , and as far i know all of old dta hates him lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkÀngel

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 am

For a clan with such a high respectability, you all are discredited for your behavior/misbehavior. I would have expected more out of you. And you all can talk to kill'em about why I left because of your childish acts. I won't be seen with people with your low lack of respect. ESPECIALLY towards Ajax, who, if I remember was let IN by Kill'Em later on after CK went on a "VERY LONG UT2K4 vacation". So your disrespect towards Ajax is indirectly disrespect to Kill'Em. Good luck you cretins who claim to be "gods" of your clan.

lolubad- I would not make such assumptions without evidence because without evidence your arguement is just a bunch of babble. And I doubt they HATE him, I bet, if they said that they did, it would be more of a LARGE dislike. And, just so you, misinformation, is a VERY good way to become discredited in your arguements.

DTA*BrainDamage- So what if he did kick Ajax out? Is CK here now or is Kill'Em the leader? From what I was told, Kill'Em is the leader. Therefore, your arguement holds no ground.

MasterAkia- Hmmmm, ok, you miss the old DTA*, guess what, by agreeing with their arguements, you become as low as them. Do you REALLY want to do that? Think about things before you lower and debase yourself as these cretins and heathens would.

DTA*Anonymous- in regards to your initial post, I "LOVE" your prophanity. It's HOT (notice the sarcasm). The members list has grown, because of Kill'Em, your supposed members list is void. A couple qutoes and refutations.

Quote :
anyways everything sucks without ck.

Ummmm, it wasn't good with Kill'Em? It's a valid point.

Quote :
oh yeah and ajax needs to be kicked out of the clan now. ck didn't want him in, and gave him multiple chances to get his shit together before he kicked him out of DTA.

My ONE AND ONLY question in regards to this qutoe is, Who runs DTA* now actively, CK or Kill'Em? From what I know, Kill'Em does. And from what I know, CK left and gave leadership to Kill'Em. This arguement is void, because CK is not here to argue it now. This obviously lets people know you have a bias against Ajax because CK kicked him out once. And, because Kill'Em is the leader now, HE decided Ajax could join. Your opinions are your opinions alone, leave or deal with it.

Quote :
i dunno why he was even let back in.

You forget about Kill'Em running this joint or what?

Quote :
i am sure anyone who was around when he did that shit will agree.

Ummmm. Yes sure, maybe they will agree, but guess what? I think Kill'Em let him in, so I ALSO think that means things are resolved, correct or incorrect? Answer in truth, or get your facts from Kill'Em before you even TRY refuting this.

And I must point out your lack of using this forum. You only have 2 posts at this time of 5:45 A.M. my time on the day of, Jan 24 of 2009. So you obviously have no clue as to what is going on in this clan.

Times right now around the world.
Jan. 24, 10:45:33 UTC
Jan. 24, 05:45:33 AM EST
Jan. 24, 04:45:33 AM CST
Jan. 24, 03:45:33 AM MST
Jan. 24, 02:45:33 AM PST
Jan. 24, 01:45:33 AM AKST
Jan. 24, 12:45:33 AM HAST

Those are times by the US NAVAL.

No thanks,

Dark/Lank
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:54 pm

The only reason CK is gone is because his internet is out. Also I haven't seen Kill'Em for a good while. And I don't know who made him top dog after his "VERY LONG UT2K4 vacation". But the leader was and always will be CK and CW. Co-Leaders were basically everyone on that old DTA list along with some others. (The asterisk is only used to separate the tag from the name). It's O.K. if you didn't know, you were only here for a week or so. You'd have more understanding on most of these concepts if you were recruited properly instead of, "Hey wanna join DTA?".

I don't remember CK making Kill'Em the all mighty leader. And he sure enough never gave his leadership off to someone else. What you don't know is that Kill'Em wasn't here around the time Ajax was kicked out. He was also missing during a whole lot more but that's besides the point. I don't remember why Ajax was kicked out, but I think I remember why he was never let back in and why CK was so pissed off at him. He kept pestering him on his home and cell phone or something like that. CK was like that, he put his number in the members section. He didn't care. If someone wanted to chat with him he was cool with it. He was bros with everyone in the clan.

Basically my main point is, there is a lot that you don't know about. Therefore your opinion is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Wusser

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 pm

ok look. im not here to try and start a fight with every one so dont just start posting back pissy comments at me. First of all i think killem is dead in RL so mabye u can all stop the shit talk about him he deserves a little more respect then that. also if ajax did somthing fucked up and CK kicked him out i understand how u would all be pissed that he is back in without CK knowing it. but for starters i know that kkillem was keeping in contact with CK and that CK knew that killem had started dta up agian. Idk if he knew ajax was back in but im pretty sure he did. But just i mean starting a forum just to rag on an old dta member is kind of childish. I dont know how CK used to run dta or if killem was doing it how he woulda liked it but im pretty sure u guys arnt doing it how he woulda liked either. So can u guys stop the shit talking about killem and all the new members u kicked out. U didnt have to be in dta when crazy was running it to be a good player or to deserve to be in it. just dont fuck up dta's rep so bad b4 crazy gets back that no one wants to join cuz he seems like a cool guy from what iv heard of him and if killem isnt dead and ever comes back i dotn want it to be fucked up for him either so can u plz get ur heads out of ur ass's and stop being such assholes to all of the people who joined dta while killem was running it. Cuz right now most of the people i have talked to think that dta is just made up of a bunch of old ass holes who think that they are better then every one cuz they have been playing longer then them.
Back to top Go down
lolubad

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

I love how you tried to make a point out of my comment.

I know for a fact CK kicked him out the clan himself...wanna know how I know?

Well ya see, I've known CK since demo days of 2k4, meaning I know more about DTA than you ever will.

kthx gg Rolling Eyes

Also, CK ran this clan with an iron fist for the most part. He was very strict about how it was ran and who was let in , etc. This is why we act the way we do towards this "new" DTA that kill em claims to have brought back. And you fags who have been in the clan for a week try to act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. Gtfo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkÀngel

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:49 pm

lolubad wrote:
I love how you tried to make a point out of my comment.

I know for a fact CK kicked him out the clan himself...wanna know how I know?

Well ya see, I've known CK since demo days of 2k4, meaning I know more about DTA than you ever will.

kthx gg Rolling Eyes

Also, CK ran this clan with an iron fist for the most part. He was very strict about how it was ran and who was let in , etc. This is why we act the way we do towards this "new" DTA that kill em claims to have brought back. And you fags who have been in the clan for a week try to act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. Gtfo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I beg to differ.....I have been around since demo days. AND....I have had UT2K4 Full since about.....October of 2003. And, I also know that DTA* was a clan started in UT99 that transferred to UT2K4.

And, I'd like to point out....that, apparently you let Kill'Em take over. The way I see it, there are more of you than him. This MUSt ean you had respect for him in some sort of way. My point being invalid you say? I understand that CK's and CW's net might be out, but for this long? I would infer that it goes deeper than net going out, I believe. Most of you would know me under a different name, IF you even cared about events 6 years ago. But, I also don't like to dwell on my past, so I move forward, but I am NOT supposing anything bad happened. I just don't bother with it anymore because I have quit twice. No point in going back to where I came from.
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 am

DTA*DarkÀngel wrote:
AND....I have had UT2K4 Full since about.....October of 2003.
Back to top Go down
lolubad

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm

lol!

o/\o

Oh and btw dipshit, THIS DTA is not the one from 99. This DTA began in 2k4 demo, the 99 clan died a few months later. This means that you have no idea what has gone on in THIS DTA. Now stop posting useless bullshit. You don't even know the year 2kFOUR came out in. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
DTAcrazykiller

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ok for # 1 ajax is out no matter what is said tawrds it . i dont want him im cant stand him because of his attitude & the way he thinks he can handle shit, besides that i'm comming back. it wasn't b was some ecause of a vacation it was do to a real bad motor cycle wreck where even my thoughts wasnt right up intill the last week or 2 . i very much like what killem has done to keep this clan out there even tho their true leader hasnt been around. now i'm fixing real quick be back so get ready Twisted Evil

DTA*Skullkid78 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ajax is a fag knp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ajax is a fag knp   ajax is a fag knp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ajax is a fag knp
Page 1 of 1