DTA* Death To All

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

Share | 

HE,HE what the ? lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DTAcrazykiller

PostSubject: HE,HE what the ? lol   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Twisted Evil Cool well hell u gus aught to know me be now. i'm a gluten for punishment , but just like every 1 ask me in the hospital wen i came out of the comma, i told them any 1 that has known me knows that i never let a woman keep me down , much less a harley! lol but we are dong ok and i'm still haveing to get thoughts back on some things i guess thats what i should wxspect when i fractured every bone in my face. and poped my left eye out of socket , but haveing the head as hard as a bulls head realy helped. but good to see every 1 still around. just repond to me here i will be checking in here most every day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTA*crooskter

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

damn you got fuck up ck but you have the body on a robot so it is good to here you alive. I start college on aug 24 so I will doing that most of the time and I will be do a real good job "$$$$" soon so I will be build a new pc and buying a cod4 cod5 and ut2004 to get back in the game but I won't have much time to play so gtg ttyl

DTA*crookster
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com
DTA*BrainDamage

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 am

Damn CK, the pictures don't look half as bad as you described it. I knew you wouldn't be in a coma for too long. By the way, exactly how long were you out for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTAcrazykiller

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm

I WAS OUT IN TH COMMA FOR 10 DAYS, AND IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 2 WEEKS THEN I GOT UP AND WALED OUT IT TOOK ME ABOUT 1 ALMOST A FULL 2 WEEKS T GET MY SELF ALMOST THINKING CLEAR BUT THE DAMN SHORT TERM MEMORY STILL GETS TO E AND SO DOES MY EQALIBERUM..BUT I THINK I,M DOING OK. ONLY TIME WILL TELL Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTA*Dark

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Crying or Very sad well thats good to hear old man. hope u and CW get better soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTAcrazykiller

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Twisted Evil Cool hehe if u think the picks didnt look that bad, well let me putit this way, i flew almost 30' throuh the air and slid 77 foot down the assfault side of te road ten took a v out of the traffic seperator wall on interstate 10, with my face, and broke every bone in my face poped the left eye out of socket, and had 2 drain tubes in my head 1 in front and 1 in bac to keep the presure building up out. went through several catscans . then came to any me being awake only lasted a couple weeks, before i got to whre i couldnt stand being in there and got up and walked out. lol the hospital couldnt figar out where i left to lol told them that theit nurses was geting on my nerves, lol. but its realy good to be back amung the liveing , hell from what i heard they had me covered up from head to toe on the side of the road with a sheet and a coraner on the way. then i pulled the sheet off my face & thy then loaded me on the same life fight with cw, and in the middle of flight she got to look at me for a sec and see my left arm all skinned up from road rash bleeding from my right shoulder down to my wrist, & thn she waspassed back out. the docktrer didnttink i was going to make it through the first 48 hours, bt then aain neiter did any 1 else. but i did i was suposed to lose 5 years of memory. that didnt happen either.. but damn short term still gets to me so does names and ph #. bu oh well i can over anything, hehe.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE,HE what the ? lol   

Back to top Go down

HE,HE what the ? lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTA* Death To All :: DTA* Public/Members Area :: Public Forum-
Jump to: