DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

Ahhh DTA... remember me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obligatory Username

Ahhh DTA... remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 am

Of course I'm not using the same moniker. But I use to be a member. Maybe even a clan leader. Take a few guesses.
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

Well, upon your description. There is a broad number of people you could be. Although the more I think about it, exactly how many members would have used the term "moniker"? Not many, unless someone learned some new words. The "Maybe even a clan leader." bit isn't much of a clue. Also, how many guesses does one get?

I wanna say Asto based on the whole "moniker" idea of mine. But there are quite a few other names I could pitch out as well.

Could you give another clue?
Back to top Go down
DTAcrazykiller

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Cool KINDA FUNNY THAT PPL ALLWAYS SHOW BACK UP. OR ATLEAST COMe BY TO SAY HI..( DAMN CAPS LOCK FUCKING SHOP COMPUTER) ANY ho i was going t say the sae thing sounds like asto to me to..
i, few and far between getting on the pc. but i do check this site quitabit. and also still trying to make things come back togethor from this dmn motorcycle wreck. its funny how much brain tramma u can have and still walk to talk about it. but ay who whats up guys shortly i will be back online most all the time. like i used to be , just trying to get my internet back to the house.. Cool
Back to top Go down
hmmm

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 pm

bishop of course
Back to top Go down
DTAcrazykiller

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Laughing i kinda thought it was my bro bish, but i figared if i called u someone else u would tell me LOL . but hey how u doing bro. me and cw arn,t to bad but that stupid motor cycle wreck set me a couple months behind on every thing. but i will be back again fully shortly..u need to come around more bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh DTA... remember me?   Ahhh DTA... remember me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh DTA... remember me?
Page 1 of 1