DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

My leg pics!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 am

Well, I am finally getting around to posting them pics!! These pics were taken not long after I got out of the hospital.

This is where my femur bone came out of my leg

My leg pics!! HPIM4903

this is my lower left leg
My leg pics!! HPIM4904

from the side

My leg pics!! HPIM4906

the back

My leg pics!! HPIM4908

this is my head
My leg pics!! HPIM4886

Last edited by DTA*crazywife on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Here is a pic of me and CK!

My leg pics!! HPIM4933

my head about 1 week ago

My leg pics!! HPIM5153

my leg a few weeks ago

My leg pics!! HPIM5103

My leg pics!! HPIM5104

My leg pics!! HPIM5144
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Oh man CW, that's even painful to look at. I can't imagine how it felt. You made sure they gave you lots of morphine and painkillers right? Wink
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Twisted Evil Of course!! LOL

When I was in the hospital I was on a morphine drip, every 10 minutes, I could push the button and get a dose of morphine!1 Laughing drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Haha, wow. That! is the definition of pain. Had to squint my eyes so my forehead wouldn't hurt while I was looking through em =P ;)
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 am

I told you guys they were pretty gross!!! But I am healing real up real good. I am now back to walking on my own again, of course I limp pretty bad, but hopefully that should improve the more I can get my knee to bend, it still won't bend all the way. I go back to the DR.'s the 2nd week of Dec.

In fact, one of my Dr.'s said that my head wouldn't heal and that I would need surgery, but the skin is growing back and looking pretty damn good, I can't wait to see that Dr. just to prove him wrong!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

DTA*crazywife wrote:
In fact, one of my Dr.'s said that my head wouldn't heal and that I would need surgery

That wasn't a Doctor, that was a Plastic Surgeon Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 am

DTA*BrainDamage wrote:
DTA*crazywife wrote:
In fact, one of my Dr.'s said that my head wouldn't heal and that I would need surgery

That wasn't a Doctor, that was a Plastic Surgeon Exclamation

You are right! He is a plastic surgeon and I believe he was trying to get me to hurry up and have the surgery so that he could make that money!! affraid

The last time I seen him there was only a few small spots that looked like skin growing back and he told me that it was called granulation and it would fall off, well now the "granulation" is almost completly covering my skull and in fact you can't see my skull anymore!
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am

Here are the most recent pics I took of my leg!!

My leg pics!! HPIM5638

My leg pics!! HPIM5637

My leg pics!! HPIM5636

My leg pics!! HPIM5635
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Looking a hell of a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My leg pics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My leg pics!!   My leg pics!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My leg pics!!
Page 1 of 1