DTA* Death To All

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

Long time no see, eh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your_Cat

Long time no see, eh? Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see, eh?   Long time no see, eh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

Sup yall, the cats back man! I can't believe I'm here again, I missed everyone. How long has it been, at least 3 years? Haha, well IDK if you guys even remember me, I don't blame ya because it's been so long. Good to be back, good times... Who's still around anyways?

As for why I disappeared... I felt like it lol naw I wanted to be around, but things got busy and next thing I knew I was back on to check with you guys and your site was down! Slasher was there to tell me you guys died haha but I guess you rose from the dead huh? Nice work Crazys Cool FreindlyCow let me know you guys were trying to come back a few days ago, so thanks to him I decided I'd drop by for old times.

Oh and since I've left, I play Xbox 360 now... PC gaming will always be #1 but I still don't have a very good computer, Geforce 310M notebook. IDK if I could even run UT3 on this. My GT is sh1zAym if any of you also have a 360...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTA*BrainDamage

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see, eh?   Long time no see, eh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 am

Damn cat, I thought you were kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DTA*crazywife

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see, eh?   Long time no see, eh? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Who could forget our cat? We have all been a little "lost" lately, but we will never die!!!!

Glad to see ppl coming around again!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see, eh?   Long time no see, eh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see, eh?
Page 1 of 1