DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

Anyone Remember me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetBBlood

Anyone Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Remember me?   Anyone Remember me? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 am

Decided to check in recently reinstalled UT just for the fun of it and didn't see any servers that were familiar. I usually played in DTA's server but I never joined the clan. I hope everyone's doing well, it's been so long! If anyone remembers me add my Xfire account, wouldn't mind catching up with some of you guys (: Also does DTA have a instagib server? I'd love to play with some people I know T_T My aims becomes really rusty since last I played though ):

Xfire: Kaitorious

Anyone Remember me? Sweetbbloodbannersy9
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

Anyone Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember me?   Anyone Remember me? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

I remember you!! There are a few ppl that pops in here every now and then, but I am not sure if they still play UT or not. We don't have an official server now!! Ck has been wanting to get back together with everyone but we have had a lot going on lately!!

Our 11 yr old just got out of the hospital with double pnuemonia!!
Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember me?
Page 1 of 1