DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

LATER!....

Go down 
+3
DTA*WeeD
Aecension
ødîús
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ødîús

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey I quit.

Acen is way to much of a dick for me. I joined for fun, not to be the ultimate pwnzor like Acen clearly is.

Good luck to the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Aecension

Aecension

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 pm

hmm ill post what really happened..this is the conversation after odius got heated after a instagib match.....he started off saying that the map is bullshit....ill let u decide

Exile = odius
Enlerick = aecension

LATER!.... Untitled-2
LATER!.... Untitled2

BTW wusser i was messing with u last night on enlerick Razz its really me

also im sorry odius for retaliating i dont mean anything i said <.<
Back to top Go down
ødîús

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Dude your just a total dick, you can never admit to being bad at anything. You always have to be the best, its disgusting. I meant everything I said. Im quitting Unreal, theres too many fucking self righteous bastards out there that don't do anything but try to shit on other people. I play that game to get away from that shit, to relax a little, but then some fucking tard comes in and decides to tell me I suck at everything. Why don't you suck my dick you fucktard, Im sick of it. I thought that playing some tennis against you would be fun, I don't mind the losing, but when you start rubbing it into my face and ignoring everything I'm saying, thats when it becomes irritating. I'm not a CTF player, and I never was. I started playing this game in UT2003 as an instagib bombing run player. Well that shit is dead in UT2004 and its been a long time since I have played in my gametype, dob is the closest I can get to it. So ya man, your fucking better at it than I am, I hope your fucking happy now and you can finally fondle yourself till you jizz all over your hand out of happiness you disgusting piece of shit.

Just for the record Barn was originally a ut2003 bombing run map made by the {DOA} clan, it was never fucking meant to be a CTF map. In bombing run you aim for the bomb carrier, not fucking spawn camp. Hope your happy that your pro at a map in which spawn camping is the main method of playing.
Back to top Go down
Aecension

Aecension

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm

lol i never rubbed it into your face i just lol'd at when u said ****ing keyboard sucks or **** this **** that. You came off first being a sore loser and so when i said its not ur keyboard or w.e its u, it just escolated from there and we both went at it. and yea i can be cocky but wow dont have a meltdown its nothing personal, obviously u cant handle the game in a mature way.
Back to top Go down

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Wow guys   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:18 pm

ghg

Last edited by bloodking on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeeDKinG

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: fuck!!!!   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 pm

my brother made it auto sign on his account that last comment was WEED
Back to top Go down
DTA*WeeD

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Long Story..   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Ok I posted somthing on my brothers account, as you all might know I have a twin brother. who wants to join dta cuz he is a copy cat faggot XD, just kidding bro, but anyway so... I changed the comment to ghg cuz i couldnt figure out how to delete the post.. but before that i said that last post was weed cuz.. but now i cant edit that cuzi wrote it as a guest... anyway... back to the topic u guys are acting baby here. oduis you should not get that angry over sombody saying you are bad... that happens all the time in UT2k4 and you freaked like a girl... and got very upset when you lost,, here we call that a sore loser and we see it often.. non sore losers: dont care when poeple say they are bad.. dont feel angry deep inside when they are cleanly beat you could have said : hey i have a new keyboard, ill play you again maybe ill do better Wink, instead you said: now i dont fully remember but i think it was like " I WOULD WIN IF I DIDNT HAVE THIS MOTHER****ING SET UP" and from then on.. "@#!#&^!!!!!! FUCK!!! RAAAAAWWWRRR" like holy shit dude. this is a video game, you didnt see this shit on mario cart back in the day... And acen you need to learn when to shut the fuck up.. this is advice to both of you, acen you just kept eggin it on, "Star Star Star" , "I know your playing sucky"like acen shut the fuck up... odiois at that point you have a right to say Fuck you, I dont care what you think.. lets just forget this if your gunna be an asshole... But jesus christ dude,, you fucking Bitched out like a lunatic just calm down, learn to be mature over losses, and acen, just like you did to me once you bugged me a bit, learn to shut up... learn the wrong and the right times to joke around... if your making sombody that mad , again shut up... and about quiting, as wusser once said to me "I wish you wouldnt quit, At least not for such a childish reason" theres not hate buddy, iv talked to acen, he says he can forget this, and maybe if you promise to be normal, have another fun game together... but we all want you here, your a member of the clan, told you suck is a fucking given in any online shooter.. just dont tweak balls, we want you in our clan, your fun to be around.. And aecen, i hope you never quit ethier your funny, and cool to be around, but cut the shit... what you did wasnt nice. his reaction was more ridiculous, but lol.. you both need to grow up.. sorry for the spelling errors, Goodnight and fuckyou.. XD
Back to top Go down
Dibs

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: weed...   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 pm

I looked at the whole thing and I think both dudes are cool. but weed.... NONE of this is acens fault, acen does the EXACT same thing to me,eternal, other members also. It's in the fun of unreal knowing your good or "the best". Odius over reacted and go if you want to go we can't stop you it's your choice. The fact you blamed both of them shows how much you actually know weed...... I think you need to grow up dumb ass. Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DTA*WeeD

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

and thats what you think, but if your making sombody that angry you gotta stop.. its not right. and i know your trying to call me a dumbass, aecen showed me what u said :
æçèñsìóñ`: dibs said ur a dumbass
æçèñsìóñ`: Diß$: omg weed is a dumbass
æçèñsìóñ`: lol
Diß$: reading that made me feel so smart
Diß$: im gonna reply to that
æçèñsìóñ`: lol i dunno why
now i dont care what you think.. but in my opinion they were both out of line, and if sombody is that angry u gotta stop..
Back to top Go down
DTA*Doc

DTA*Doc

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 pm

ok look guys.. acer just acts that way.. that's the way he plays.. odi took it a little too begrudging.. as i did the first time i played acer.. i got a little irked.. both of you just calm down.. i don't want any grudges against this clan just for one member..

odi, stay, go.. i don't care.. that's your descision.. but if you wanna join any other clans and stay with them.. i suggest you change your attitude.. you were beat. which isn't necessarily a bad thing.. when i get beat i think of things that i could've done better.. and then practice.. and get better..

acer, i know you play with arrogance.. please just knock it off.. just say gg when you win and be done with it.. and i know for a fact there's a rule in this clan.. no shit talking.. and what you did to egg on the argument was exactly that. we don't have a whole of tolerance for it..

Last edited by DTA*Doc on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gtactix.nspro.biz
DTA*WeeD

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: and   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:24 pm

PS

Notice the "i unno why" and , earlier aecen said he was agreeing with my post... he said he didnt realize he was egging it on... so whatever
Back to top Go down
ødîús

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 pm

@Acen- Please dude, you started it by fucking saying how much i sucked. I then told you that I have a new keyboard and mouse. They're both pretty shitty, i bought em for $30, the lowest end keyboard & mouse in the store. The wireless signal only goes out about 2 inches away from the keyboard and I repeatedly have to press keys in order for them to work. But ok, its not the keyboard its me, so fucking what? Why do you have to be a dick and say that im sucky at every gametype? I didnt join this clan to be "the ownage" i joined it to have some fun. Im not having fun when someone is being a totally complete fucking asshole and telling me I suck at every gametype.

@Weed- What the fuck are you fucking talking about? I have lost a lot of games, and I've won my share too. Im no fucking woman, you clearly don't know what the fuck your talking about. I dont bitch about losing. Yes in the last week I've been complaining, but my fucking mouse broke and i had to use a laptop mouse that I had to hold an exta 2 feet out so the signal got to my computer. I cant play normally. I'm not the one that was a dick here, I didnt start this shit. Fucking Acen decided to say that I sucked at Dob, Tennis, CTF, DM, BR and every other fucking gametype. Usually I wouldnt give a shit, but he constantly has been rubbing it in my face. Go fucking smoke some weed or shit that you can actually understand, don't get involved in shit that you don't know.

@Doc- I've been playing for long enough, I know how to lose. You should have seen me playing BR in UT2003, I was accused of hacking multiple times because I was so good. But thats all gone because I havent played that in a shitload of time. I'm not playing this game anymore, im not joining any more clans, this game has become more of whose the best, not about having fun. Thats why I joined, I didn't sign up to be called a shitty player constantly.
Back to top Go down
Aecension

Aecension

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 pm

K odius im going to come out and say this.
I have played with you before and your fun to play with, i know that we both joke around but i understand that sometimes a game can get irritating and what i did was wrong by egging you on. I dont mean anything that i said, your the best person ive ever played in DoB and tennis, thats why i like playing with you so much. Sometimes i dont realize that a person is serious when hes pissed and i continue to joke and egg them on but this time i made a huge mistake and im seriously sorry for it. I know i can be a jackass and cocky and think im all that. i know it gets on peoples nerves, its something i need to work on, but coming straight out with all honesty i want you to stay in DTA and i dont want any hard feelings for what ive said or done
Back to top Go down
ødîús

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Well thank you man, thats the kind of character that a person can appreciate. I accept your apology, and I apologize for all the things I've said about you. Its all about having fun and being a clan, not about being the single best. I'm still not sure if I am coming back though, maybe Unreal just isnt my thing anymore... I tried for so long to come back after my UT2003 days, but I just dont seem to be able to keep any skill level in any game type. I don't know, I may just play once in a while for now...
Back to top Go down
Aecension

Aecension

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:34 pm

you can be one of those players that rape in DoB and Tennis lol u pretty much already do just gotta polish up ur skill Smile
Back to top Go down
DTA*Doc

DTA*Doc

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 am

odi i really don't care enough to say i'd like you around.. plus, i don't think i've played with you at all.. what i do care about though is this clan and i don't wanna get stuck babysitting a bunch of whiney kids in it..

i joined this clan to have fun too.. that's what any clan is for.. now i'm not tryin to tell you shit about yourself i'm telling you about the way i do things.. i want to keep this clan running and try to get it back to what it used to be.. and if someone doesn't get off their ass and run this clan like it should be run.. then i'll be forced to drop out and say fuck it till ck shows his ugly ass mug around again..

when i agreed to be a leader i said i'd help run things this is how i'm gonna do it.. i'm damn good at running a clan and if i see bickering and arguing like kids on the seesaw, i'm gonna say somethin about it to try to inspire my friends and clan-mates..

sorry if that was a miscommunication on my part.. acer you bucked up and apologized no hard feelings so no worries about probation..
Back to top Go down
http://gtactix.nspro.biz
Wusser

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: well   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 am

i think that we should all just have one big hug and forgive each other Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
qwik

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 pm

I think crazy needs to come in here and bitchslap the whole lot of you people....This bickering is not his idea of a gaming clan...Didn't any of you guys read the rules of conduct? No
Back to top Go down
Dibs

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: i mean it   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

i meant every word in that conversation weed and even one of the people in the argument is implying your dumb

Quote from Odius:
@Weed- What the fuck are you fucking talking about? I have lost a lot of games, and I've won my share too. Im no fucking woman, you clearly don't know what the fuck your talking about.
Back to top Go down
DTA*WeeD

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Ok dibs   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:37 am

OK dibs im dumb, and not currently in DTA so you dont have to see my dumb self with your tag on anymore cuz im just so stupid.. anyway I made a clan that stops the bickering and the shit, and the rules imply that i cant talk back or insult others even if they insult me... now oduis this is just my opinion, your not a women that was a figure of speach. but even if you got a new set up the countless swearing and tweaking was ridiculous.. u guys said ur sorry so its done, but the ending of the bickering is hopeless with this clan, new members will join, new arguements will start... there is an awser!

WARRIORS OF UNREAL... my new clan, read the description that im posting here, its on the site too, in the word of acen : "ill let you decide" =) btw my new xfire is greengoat, add it if you may... thats me now... dibs , you wanted me to quit! i took your advice its horrible what happend! and im taking your advice, dibs knows what im talking about and no one else needs to ! in greengoat now dibs =) and there is nothing on the server or the sites that relate to what i was before... =) anyway again ill let you decide!

Taken from the site =)

Welcome The WOU clan site!

WoU is a completely fresh new clan.. If you are on this site currently and have wanted to join, You are probably one of the first if not the first recruit / member. But let me give you the general idea of WoU and how it will succeed where others fail..

WoU is based on equality and your idea's an opinions are taken just as seriously as mine. If you think a change should be made, you post it in the appropriate area, and we can have a discussion on how it will work, if I think it is a bad idea, we can compromise but, If YOU think mine idea is bad, we will compromise also! That is where other clans spark arguments and drama, that can be easily spared, again trying to make thing equal for all members!

Also in clan wars if the other team starts mouthing us off, we WILL just leave, and not even talk back, that is a RULE for us, when insulted turn the other cheek! in any situation while gaming, Me following the rules of this clan also changes the way I play, if somebody called me a name, I would say something back, but now I am part of the WoU clan, and will have to abide by the rules just like you.

Any fights between clan members and you both will be banned from the clan for a time period or maybe forever. IF a clan member insults you! follow the rules don't talk back, take a screen shot leave and post it in the Clan Chat Section.

The clan also has no ranks, So you won't feel bad if a person you feel has less skill is at a higher rank, there is only administrators and WoU members and if you feel you have the skill necessary to maintain a position like an administrator for the part time home hosted server or a forum moderator, and even take over when I go away, Get to know me. show me what your good at, your writing abilities, and tell me if you have ever been a forum moderator / administrator!

Also if you haven't already added my xfire please do so : xfire = greengoat If you dont have xfire GET IT, its very important and is more frequently used then forums or other forms of communication, I got it recently and its changed my entire gaming side of life.

take from the wou site http://wouclan.999.org Smile

I havnt started recruting yet, im still making all the changes to the server! but you can post on the site if you want in =)
Back to top Go down
DTA*WeeD

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: also   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:50 am

EAAAARRRTTTHHHHH

Last edited by DTA*WeeD on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aecension

Aecension

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:44 am

wow weed im shocked.....and here i was talking to wusser about the future of our server. i have my credit card now but i wish you luck in....warriors of UT. uhmm its kinda silly thou that you would be phased by a kid like dibs. but um, we'l miss you and thanks for uh, sticking it out. Im sure ul find lots of members nowadays to join it......lol

BTW every clan will have good times....bad times....some drama, there is not a single clan thats perfectly behaved lol. just to let you know im dissapointed =( but u probably dont care because you abandoned all ur friends in DTA soo... cya later man nice knowin ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LATER!.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATER!....   LATER!.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATER!....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTA* Death To All :: DTA* Public/Members Area :: Public Forum-
Jump to: