DTA* Death To All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA* Death To All

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDTA* Clan Home Page

Crazykiller and Crazywife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DTA*crazywife
Admin

Crazykiller and Crazywife Empty
PostSubject: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 am

Hey guys!! I just wanted to let you all know that CK and me were in a very bad motorcycle accident!! It messed up my leg really really bad, and messed up CK's head, He had multiple fractures on his head. So if any of you pray, please pray for my my baby now, He desperatly needs it!!
Back to top Go down
DTA*BrainDamage

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:18 am

How did this happen?
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Well, we went to visit my mom on the 6th and on the way home, I don't know what happened, cuz I don't remember the accident, but we apparantly hit a car and the bike flipped and it broke and degloved my leg and fractured ck's head, he is still in the hospital. I don't know when he will be out. If you see this Karnage and get the chance he is in memorial hermman on fannin room 30 Jones pavilion!! It messed us up pretty bad. I still don't know when CK will get to come home. I am staying in Pasadena with my mom cuz they say I will not be able to walk for at least 3 months. So, just please keep CK in your thoughts and prayers!!! I sure miss all you guys!
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Agh, I'm so sorry about that CrazyWife, will keep you guys in my prayers. When are you all gonna get on Xfire??? I know ck's working on that MMO project, but still, It takes five seconds to get on xfire, and an Hour on friday for a clan meeting =P
Back to top Go down
DTA*Dark

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:03 pm

oh shit. hope all goes well, or rather went well. almost a month late sorry.
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:00 pm

!!! dark. haven't seen you in years XD orr... almost years
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:26 am

Alright guys, sorry it's been awhile, but CK is out of the hospital and he is back working!! He was going to post a couple of weeks ago but couldn't remember his password!

Here is a pic of the bike after the wreck!!

Crazykiller and Crazywife 033
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 pm

oof, looks awful No sorry about that. but glad to see that you guys are alright again Smile afro
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 am

Here are a couple of pics of us when we were in the hospital!!!!

Crazykiller and Crazywife 043

Crazykiller and Crazywife 044

Crazykiller and Crazywife 046
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 pm

:( :shock: that....... couldn't have felt good. Glad your all better. Is everything completely back to normal?
Back to top Go down
DTA*Plutonia

DTA*Plutonia

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Oh, and this bring back memories CW? The sig you made me :)
|
|
\/
Back to top Go down
DTA*crazywife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm

lol! yeah I remember that sig!!!

But no, things aren't back to normal yet, CK is back working, but I have a long way to go before I can walk again, that pic only shows my face, when I get internet back at home (I am at my mom's right now) I will post ya'll pics of what my leg looks like (warning!!!! It is bad!!!!)!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazykiller and Crazywife   Crazykiller and Crazywife I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazykiller and Crazywife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTA* Death To All :: Rules/News/Help :: News & Info-
Jump to: